The "Become an Event Planner" is available immediately.
Plus… you get into our very private Facebook group of professional event planners where you can ask questions and get personalized advice anytime.
Also included are these bonuses:
• How to write the Perfect Event Proposal Template (very important)
• Your Event Planning Quick Start Guide (13 pages)
• Templates for: Creating Budgets, Event Agendas, Letters to Clients, Timelines and Proposals
• How to Create Your Own Vision Board to Show Clients
• Tons of Sample Contracts and Agreements (saves you LOTS of money and time)
• Start Your Own Business Checklist (5 pages)
• Event Budget Spreadsheets to Impress Clients
• Negotiation Tips
• Venue Inspection Checklists
• Interviews with Successful Event Planners so you can learn from the best
We are practically giving this away – but the catch is that it’s only available today.
You can still buy all these items later but they will be offered at the full price of $249 (or 6 payments of $45).
We want to offer you this course today for only $7 for a few reasons:
1. We don't want a lack of money to be a reason for you to not take action. By taking action today and trying this course we want to reward the action takers.
2. We want to show you a community of great event planners who are here to support you through growing your business and succeeding.
3. We want you to set an example to your family, children and friends that you can succeed greatly if you find the right programs and mentors and dedicate yourself to start doing something you love.
If you join the the full course here is where some of the important sections are –
So if you’d like to take advantage of this special, ONE-TIME ONLY offer for $7 just click here and get all of the above items!
You will have future opportunities to buy this course but never again for $7. We normally sell it for six payments of $47.
– OR –
Remember this $7 offer is fully guaranteed with a 100% no-questions asked refund policy. If you do not like the course you receive for any reason, just let us know in the first 30 days and we will issue you a full refund for the $7.
If you do not want all of these items, that’s okay too. You can purchase them later at the regular price of $45 per month for 6 months (or one payment of $249 total).
Now for your free mini-course you signed up for, please check your email for your first lesson. If you have Gmail, we might end up in your Promotions or Updates tab so please check there and move us into your Primary folder so the rest of the course gets delivered to you.
The subject of the first email will be: Your Event Planning Mini-Course is Here
In that email you’ll find your first email lesson about:
Day 2 (tomorrow) will cover: 9 Actionable Things You Can Do Today To Become An Event Planner (you won’t want to miss this one I promise).
Day 3 will cover: Detailed Ways You Can Charge For Your Service and Little Secrets To Raising Your Rates.
Day 4 will cover: A Quick Start Guide to Start Your Event Planning Service (this is a GREAT resource).
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder.
You can also add info (at) eventplanning.com to your safe senders list.
If you have any questions you can email us at support (at) eventplanning.com.