If you’re the star arriving to a red carpet event, we have ten very important tips for you…
- Be sure to stand in front of a bright light before you leave for the red carpet to be certain that your dress is not see-through! With all the flashes and lights, you could look naked in certain materials.
- If you’re not a big name, arrive early to the red carpet… once the big stars arrive, you will be forgotten.
- When you’re taking pictures, do some action shots, make some moves! No one likes posed shots of you just standing on the carpet.
- Don’t arrive in a limo, that’s so ’90s. Use an SUV truck, and make sure it’s black. No colors!
- If you’re a guy, arrive with a beautiful girl. It will get teh paparazzi more excited for a couples shot.
- Do not trip on the red carpet… those pictures and video will haunt you forever!! So hold on!
- Say “thank you” to the paparazzi after they take your picture. They are people too, and you wan them to remember you next time.
- Even if you don’t have an assistant, bring a friend and pretend! People with assistants look like a bigger deal!
- Don’t wear sunglasses on the carpet or inside. You will look ridiculous. Unless you’re JLo.
- This might be the only time you’re on the carpet, so whatever you do, don’t chicken out!
(courtesy of Command PR)